Thursday, June 4, 2009

Week 12

I counted 12 "rogue" tomato plants as we were weeding the garden this week! They must have gone to seed and then I spread them out a bit more via my tilling. I left them just to see what happens with them. We might have tomatoes growing out our ears.

That pesky gopher got my 2 best pea plants. Ggrrr.

I feel so bad about thinning. Doesn't that seem like such a waste? I am really trying to justify not doing it.

I think my garlic is almost ready to pick.

Guess what? I took pictures!! I forgot the hydrangeas in the front yard though - they are looking the best they've ever looked! I love them! But what's up with the droopy zucchini?? Is the gopher slowly eating it? Did it get too much water? I'm concerned.

1 comment:

  1. I weeded mine today and found a bunch of rogue tomatoes in mine, but I pulled them out. I know what you mean about thinning - I feel guilty every time I have to thin plants. :)

    ReplyDelete